Within the free Flashcard Club there are Phonological Awareness one page “Quick Screeners” listed under the Word, Syllable, Onset/Rime and Phoneme levels as well as phonics flashcards. These are designed for teachers to quickly get an idea of where a child is at if they wish to start using a mastery learning folder to individualise their remediation. […] → Continue Reading Literacy Screening Tools
- Spring Slideshow
- Father’s Day: My Daddy isn’t here …
- National Science Week 2017: Future Earth
- NAIDOC Week : 2 – 9 July 2017
- WA Day 2017
- Mother’s Day
- ANZAC Day True/False Quiz
- Common Phonics Blends
- ANZAC Day
- Labour Day
- My Holidays!
- Pocket Instructions
- Save time! Use parent pre-testing …
- What’s the Story?!